GoBus Breakout Module - Page 2 - Netduino Go - Netduino Forums

Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.
Photo

GoBus Breakout Module

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 Matt Isenhower

Matt Isenhower

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 74 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 09 November 2012 - 07:06 PM

The breakout modules are now available from the Komodex Labs Store! :)

GoBus Breakout Module with Straight Connectors
GoBus Breakout Module with 90-Degree Connectors

These will ship out on or before Monday, November 12. If you would like a connector configuration other than straight or 90-degrees (e.g., no connectors, only the SWIM connector, etc.) please let me know or specify your request in the order notes field during checkout.

Matt
Komodex Labs
Follow me on Twitter: @mattisenhower

#22 Matt Isenhower

Matt Isenhower

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 74 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 09 November 2012 - 07:09 PM

is even the pinheaders presoldered?, would be no problem soldering those, I guess having them sticking out under would be better than on the top (for breadboard), but I guess the standing one would be the solution then?

They will be delivered exactly as shown in the pictures, unless you request a different configuration. I can also just include the pin headers loose in the bag if you'd prefer to solder them on yourself.

Also, if you'd like to have your order shipped via First Class Mail, just make a note in the order comments field and I will adjust the shipping cost before charging your credit card. I will confirm the final amount with you before making the charge.

Thanks!
Matt
Komodex Labs
Follow me on Twitter: @mattisenhower

#23 neslekkim

neslekkim

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 350 posts
  • LocationOslo, Norway

Posted 09 November 2012 - 07:28 PM

Ordered!

--
Asbjørn

#24 AlfredBr

AlfredBr

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 138 posts
  • LocationConnecticut, USA

Posted 09 November 2012 - 07:43 PM

Awesome! Thanks! EDIT: Received them tonight! Thanks for getting them to me before the long weekend! Gonna be up late!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.