Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.
Photo

mini transport selector

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 m.lai

m.lai

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • LocationSardinia - Italy

Posted 17 July 2012 - 09:25 AM

Hi all where can I find the "mini transport selector" for the Netduino Mini? thanks!
Marco Lai
www.logicaprogrammabile.it

#2 Stefan

Stefan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1965 posts
  • LocationBreda, the Netherlands

Posted 17 July 2012 - 09:41 AM

Hi, I'm not sure if I read your question correctly, but does this answer it? http://forums.netdui...b-and-com1com2/
"Fact that I'm a moderator doesn't make me an expert in things." Stefan, the eternal newb!
My .NETMF projects: .NETMF Toolbox / Gadgeteer Light / Some PCB designs

#3 m.lai

m.lai

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 17 July 2012 - 11:26 AM

Hi I loaded the tinybootloader but I can not restore the default setting for this procedure: Switching serial deployment port The Netduino Mini may be programmed over its RS232 UART (pins 1, 2) or its 3.3V TTL UART (pins 11, 12). By default it uses the RS232 UART. If you want to use the 3.3V TTL UART (pins 11, 12) instead: * Connect your computer to the 3.3V TTL UART (pins 11, 12). * Open a serial connection to your board (115200 bps, No parity, 8 data bits, 1 stop bit, no flow control) using Putty, HyperTerminal, Tera Term or other terminal software. * Press ESC. You will see a prompt offering to let you select the deployment/debug port. * Select the TTL UART (COM1). * You will see the Netduino Mini reboot and start sending debug data over the port. (link: http://forums.netdui...y-instructions/) I can load the firmware RS232 or TTL, but I would choose, via software, a way to deploy the code
Marco Lai

#4 Stefan

Stefan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1965 posts
  • LocationBreda, the Netherlands

Posted 17 July 2012 - 12:23 PM

Ahh for that you'll need to deploy this app to your Netduino Mini: NetduinoMiniTransportSelector.zip (15.4K) Available at http://forums.netdui...re-v411-beta-1/
"Fact that I'm a moderator doesn't make me an expert in things." Stefan, the eternal newb!
My .NETMF projects: .NETMF Toolbox / Gadgeteer Light / Some PCB designs

#5 m.lai

m.lai

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 17 July 2012 - 12:56 PM

Very good, thanks Stefan. This is the solution I was looking for. thanks again
Marco Lai

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.