Tapatalk support - General Discussion - Netduino Forums

Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.
Photo

Tapatalk support

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Arctic Fox

Arctic Fox

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 11:42 AM

A great forum with lots of info. Do you have any plans to add support on your forum for tapatalk which is a forum app for the iphone, ipad and others. This support would make life very easy for keeping in contact with this forum when i'm on the move. Paul

#2 Fred

Fred

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 302 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 16 July 2012 - 01:54 PM

I'd certainly find that useful - however the mobile version of the website works pretty well. forum.arm-hq.com use a later version of the same IP Board software and that supports Tapatalk.

#3 Mario Vernari

Mario Vernari

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1768 posts
  • LocationVenezia, Italia

Posted 16 July 2012 - 03:53 PM

Pardon me, but why not targeting a Windows Phone-centric forum? I literally shocked by seeing how easy is porting sources from/to Netduino and the phone. I guess such a device would be much closer to this forum, other the Apple world. Just a random opinion... Cheers
Biggest fault of Netduino? It runs by electricity.

#4 Arctic Fox

Arctic Fox

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 06:35 PM

Pardon me, but why not targeting a Windows Phone-centric forum?
I literally shocked by seeing how easy is porting sources from/to Netduino and the phone. I guess such a device would be much closer to this forum, other the Apple world.
Just a random opinion...
Cheers

Good point but I suggested Tapatalk because it reaches the biggest audience... Iphone, ipad, android and blackberry.

#5 Paul Newton

Paul Newton

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 724 posts
  • LocationBerkshire, UK

Posted 16 July 2012 - 08:07 PM

The mobile version of the forum works well on the Palm (Palm TX). Very pleasant considering the trouble I have with many other web sites. Paul

#6 neslekkim

neslekkim

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 350 posts
  • LocationOslo, Norway

Posted 08 August 2012 - 08:05 AM

Any ideas if Tapatalk will be enabled?

--
Asbjørn

#7 Automate

Automate

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 29 July 2014 - 04:35 PM

Any chance at this?  Even Windows Phone now can run Tapatalk

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.