Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.
Photo

Netduino Go! Shield Base Pinout

Shield Base Netduino Go Pinout

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Gutworks

Gutworks

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 363 posts
  • LocationOttawa, Ontario

Posted 25 June 2012 - 07:43 PM

If you're at all like me, I need a constant reminder for the pin outs of the Netduino. If you are looking for the pinouts for the Netduino Go! Shield Base here you go:

Attached File  NetduinoGo-Shield-Base-Pinout-v2.1.jpg   111.52KB   172 downloads

This pin layout is current as of the latest Firmware Version: 4.2.2.0 Beta 5, however some things may change in the final Shield Base release. In the meantime if you notice any errors or omissions please let me know I will update and post a revision.

While in Beta release some features like I2C are still disabled. To reflect this the diagram has these items highlighted. Please refer to this post to see a list of currently available features: Shield Base Firmware (beta 5)

The image is intentionally large, however it makes it difficult to move around using the forum's lightbox. To open the pinout zoomed out, click here: Shield Base Pinout

Cheers,
Steve

Edited by Gutworks, 14 January 2013 - 05:33 PM.

#2 Christoc

Christoc

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 127 posts
  • LocationBallwin, MO

Posted 25 June 2012 - 10:04 PM

Awesome! Thanks!

View my blog at ChrisHammond.com

Projects: Netduino Tank/Tracked Vehicle, DNNFoos, Random other bits

#3 Dan T

Dan T

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 91 posts
  • LocationBoston (Greater)

Posted 26 June 2012 - 12:11 AM

Love it! I want to start more projects when I look at it. Is that weird? This one picture replaces 1000 words of confusing tech gobbledyguk. Very nice. Printing now...

#4 Gutworks

Gutworks

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 363 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 05:34 PM

Hi everyone, 

I have updated the Shield Base pinout to reflect the recent changes with the Beta 5 release.

Edit: I'm not sure why, but it seems like the new forum update further compress any of the uploaded images. Odd. 

If you need a higher resolution pinout please let me know and I can email it to you. 

Cheers,

Steve

#5 carb

carb

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 352 posts
  • LocationCrystal River, Florida

Posted 14 January 2013 - 11:17 PM

Good job Steve.

Did you update the version with the pink kittens?

#6 Gutworks

Gutworks

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 363 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 02:53 AM

Good job Steve.

Did you update the version with the pink kittens?

The purple Kitten I love nerds edition is a special limited edition print currently only available for the Netduino Plus 2. :)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Shield Base, Netduino Go, Pinout

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.