Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.
Photo

tpa81 i2c sensor read error with net cable connected

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 dexmac

dexmac

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 June 2012 - 01:34 PM

hi to all i'm developing with netduino plus and tpa 81 sensor on i2c. when network cable is disconnect temperatures values are good. If i connect network cable, temperatures are all wrong (not 0 but strange values). i'm using firmware 4.2.0 RC4. can someone help me ? thanks in advance dexmac
dexmac
www.dexmac.com

#2 Coding Smackdown

Coding Smackdown

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts
  • LocationLewisville, TX USA

Posted 05 June 2012 - 05:29 AM

One of the forums members did a pretty exhaustive test around ADC noise and that is probably what you are seeing. You can find his write up at http://highfieldtale...se-of-netduino/ Hope this helps.
Brewing Award Winning Beer with a Netduino!
http://diybrewery.com

#3 henryyao

henryyao

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 05:29 PM

Hi dexmac

I'm having a similar issue as your case, still I'm stuck there.

I keep getting strange value from tap81 like 7,39,46,14,3,0,0,0,0,0

I'm in a normal temperature environment so I guess the correct result should be like 7,25,23,24,23,23,21,23,21,21, stuff like that.

So did you figure out the reason for that?

thanks.

Henry

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.