Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.
Photo

.NETMF Toolbox HTTP Client issue

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Peter Rasmussen

Peter Rasmussen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 11:08 AM

Hi All I am playing around with Stefans toolbox. Great tools stefan.. Thumbs up. Working with the webclient example in Vb.net under netmf 4.2 Rc4. The example works like a charm but changing the server and URL to my own server i am getting: "An unhandled exception of type 'System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException' occurred in mscorlib.dll" I am calling "http://homecontrolle....dk/home/test". Using Fiddler I have polled both URL's and they return almost the same header. Only the webserer in the header is different.. Almost out of things to test... Thanks in advance /Peter

#2 Peter Rasmussen

Peter Rasmussen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 06:11 PM

Hey Guys I seem to have found the problem.. The IIS disconnects the webclient because it is delivering data to slow.. This is 100% an webserver issue and have nothing to do with the toolbox.. If you have the same problem you can see a fix here: http://forums.iis.net/t/1166229.aspx /Peter

#3 Stefan

Stefan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1965 posts
  • LocationBreda, the Netherlands

Posted 06 May 2012 - 07:22 PM

ohh that's interesting! Explains why I had troubles with a small amount of websites as well. Thanks for posting the issue!
"Fact that I'm a moderator doesn't make me an expert in things." Stefan, the eternal newb!
My .NETMF projects: .NETMF Toolbox / Gadgeteer Light / Some PCB designs

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.