Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.
Photo

Netduino programming

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 mortens

mortens

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationEsbjerg - Denmark

Posted 26 September 2010 - 04:43 PM

Hello everybody. I have an question about using the netduino. I want to use the netduino for the final project on my computer science education. i want to built an Server room application which is running an a bare bone computer. The Netduino is going to be used as an Temperature probe. My question is.Is it possible to integrate the .net micro with an normal .net 4.0 framework. if not is there anybody who has an idea about an way to use the temperature probe and netduino.

#2 Mark H

Mark H

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts
  • LocationPerth, Western Australia

Posted 26 September 2010 - 06:58 PM

You might want to take a look at the new Netduino Plus which has ethernet support. Other than that, just use a serial port, or a TTL to USB Serial Port cable to talk to your PC. With a USB serial port you can just write stuff out on the netduino to the serial port and read it in on your pc. Both NetMF and .Net Full have the SerialPort class and the code is the same between them.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.