• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 duinoman

duinoman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 March 2012 - 07:42 PM

I am totally new to the netduino world as well as coding. I am wanting to know a couple things. Is there an application that is used to control all of the digital outputs and are the analog inputs able to do output? I have ordered a c# book and waiting for it to come in the mail. I am just eager to get started. Any help is much appreciated. I have the netduino plus and have upgraded the firmware to 4.2.

#2 Ralim

Ralim

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 03:51 AM

Hello, Probably the easiest way to control all of the output pins is to create an array for OutputPins, and create a output pin for each output. Then loop through the array to set the value for each. The analog inputs can output like a DIO i believe. I hope that helps, Ralim

#3 Bainesbunch

Bainesbunch

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 25 March 2012 - 02:31 PM

Hello,
Probably the easiest way to control all of the output pins is to create an array for OutputPins, and create a output pin for each output. Then loop through the array to set the value for each.
The analog inputs can output like a DIO i believe.

I hope that helps,
Ralim

You can also create a dictionary of type outputpins, this way you can access all the properties and methods without having to cast them back into their types and address them using a key rather than an index into an array. I also belive that the Analogue pins can act as both Input and output pins like any other I/O pin in the system.

Pete.
I was going to change the world, then I discovered Netduino.
The world will have to wait.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2010-2014 Secret Labs LLC  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.