• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 seuabb

seuabb

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 09:34 AM

When I try to update the firmware in my netduino plus from 4.1.06 to 4.2.0, the deploy tool can not get response from the netduino plus any more, with error: No response from device. But in the device manager, I can see netduino plus. Finally ,I uninstall Micro Framework to SDK4.1, a new problem comes out: the deployment tool has no response and just stops there, unless I plug out the USB wire. Is my netduino broken? Please give me your suggestions. tks!!

#2 seuabb

seuabb

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 01:25 PM

I'm so so sorry to bother you,, I've followed this post http://forums.netdui...p__347#entry347 Step by step, I deployed the firmware to 4.2.0 now. Quite happy to make my netduino plus work again :D

#3 hanzibal

hanzibal

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1284 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 02 March 2012 - 08:44 PM

Quite happy to make my netduino plus work again :D

Yep, you'd be surprised as of just how durable these little things are. Be sure to follow each step exactly as written and you'll probably be just fine.

#4 seuabb

seuabb

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 03 March 2012 - 12:21 PM

Yep, you'd be surprised as of just how durable these little things are. Be sure to follow each step exactly as written and you'll probably be just fine.

haha,Thank you,hanzibal! I think I've fallen in love with this cute board.

I find the "getting started book" in China a little expensive, about 110 RMB.

Thus I decide to learn from resources in this forum first.

And I have practised almost all the examples in tutorials of the wiki page.

BTW, I worked as assistant engineer for a company of your country :D dear hanzibal

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2010-2014 Secret Labs LLC  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.