Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.
Photo

Getting Started with Netduino book

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Bill E.

Bill E.

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
  • LocationSilicon Valley, California

Posted 23 February 2012 - 01:25 AM

I haven't posted on this forum for quite a while so bear with me. Chris' book was delayed for over a week. Anyone have any insight on this? I have an Amazon.com gift cert that is just aching to be spent!! I have been (patiently) awaiting the release of the book since 2011. Teaser! Get your book published soon Chris. I am really looking forward to its release. I was hoping to be "back in the saddle" with Netduino after Chris' book - now I am going away for two weeks!! Whoo-hoo and Awwwwwww!!!!! I guesss I have to wait - some more ...... Bill

#2 Chris Walker

Chris Walker

Secret Labs Staff

• Moderators
  • 7767 posts
  • LocationNew York, NY

Posted 23 February 2012 - 02:46 AM

Hi Bill, Good to hear from you! Thanks for hanging in there for the extra week :) I see that O'Reilly has the final ebook up for sale on their website now; hopefully the printed books will be shipping to resellers in the next few days. Looking forward to seeing you around these parts again, Chris

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.