Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.
Photo

MCU Embedded ethernet

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 pascal06

pascal06

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 95 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 06 August 2010 - 09:09 AM

Hello, It seems that AT91SAM7X512 have a embedded ETHERNET capability, Do you plan to make it available ? Best regards, Pascal

#2 Chris Walker

Chris Walker

Secret Labs Staff

• Moderators
  • 7767 posts
  • LocationNew York, NY

Posted 06 August 2010 - 01:29 PM

It seems that AT91SAM7X512 have a embedded ETHERNET capability,
Do you plan to make it available ?

Yes, AT91SAM7X512 does have an embedded Ethernet MAC. Yes, we're working on a few ideas for networking-enabling Netduino. I'll share more when we have something.

Chris

#3 TechIsCool

TechIsCool

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • LocationClinton, WA

Posted 13 August 2010 - 05:22 AM

This could be totally awesome if you guys could figure it out a sub 50$ proto-type board with built in Ethernet = totally worth the change... If I subscribe to this tread will you post an update?

#4 Chris Walker

Chris Walker

Secret Labs Staff

• Moderators
  • 7767 posts
  • LocationNew York, NY

Posted 13 August 2010 - 05:30 AM

This could be totally awesome if you guys could figure it out a sub 50$ proto-type board with built in Ethernet...

If I subscribe to this tread will you post an update?

TechIsCool,

We'll post in the forum when we have support for Ethernet. There are quite a few Ethernet-related threads, so unfortunately we probably can't post in each one (lest we set a really terrible cross-posting precedent). But I'll try to make it a prominent post... Does that work well for you?

Also, welcome to the Netduino community!

Chris

#5 TechIsCool

TechIsCool

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • LocationClinton, WA

Posted 13 August 2010 - 05:35 AM

TechIsCool,

We'll post in the forum when we have support for Ethernet. There are quite a few Ethernet-related threads, so unfortunately we probably can't post in each one (lest we set a really terrible cross-posting precedent). But I'll try to make it a prominent post... Does that work well for you?

Also, welcome to the Netduino community!

Chris

yup fine with me I have been looking for a proto board that I can make a nagios monitor with for cheap and if this thing will some time have built on Ethernet it would make it the cheapest option to date

I do not own one yet but do own an arduino with wiz network board

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.