Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.
Photo

Native programming, which tools do I need?

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#21 Arron Chapman

Arron Chapman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 289 posts
  • LocationOregon, USA

Posted 05 January 2013 - 11:13 PM

Thank you... I was unable to figure out how to flash the .axf file :S I think I took a long way around, but I used DFU File Manager to inspect the posted Secret Labs tinyclr.dfu. I used fromelf on the .axf to verify the loading address for each of the 3 boot, config and flash files. Then I used DFU File Manager again to combine the 3 bin files into a DFU. Success, I have a STM32F4 Discovery running netmf. Again, thanks for your help. Looking forward to the source patches for GCC!

I don't suppose you'd be willing to share your compiled code?

When you talk EE use small words, I'm just a Software Developer :)
My Blog/Site and Everything Else

If my post helped you please consider pressing the "Like This" button in the bottom right-hand corner.

Oh my. So many things, so little money!!

#22 hanzibal

hanzibal

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1287 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 08 January 2013 - 10:57 PM

Found this excellent tutorial on how to get NETMF running on the STM32F4 Discovery board:

http://singularengin...microframework/

There are links to firmware and all the stuff you need and exactly how to do.

Hope this helps!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.