Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.
Photo

Netduino SDK API

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 gouaches

gouaches

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 03 January 2012 - 03:10 PM

Hi all, I have a netduino plus since a few times and now i am seaching any infos regarding the way of programming it. Now i am wondering if an API is available for netduino plus. In fact i don't know, @moment, how i have to declare inputs or outputs in my projects....for example how i have to declare usb port or how i can write on uSD card. Thank you in advance. Regards!

#2 mikeyL

mikeyL

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 January 2012 - 06:23 PM

I have the exact same question as you, which I posted on the forum a little while ago:

http://forums.netdui...ation-question/

Unfortunately I have not gotten any replies yet either - hopefully someone who can help us will eventually reply to one of our posts :)

ML

Hi all,

I have a netduino plus since a few times and now i am seaching any infos regarding the way of programming it. Now i am wondering if an API is available for netduino plus.

In fact i don't know, @moment, how i have to declare inputs or outputs in my projects....for example how i have to declare usb port or how i can write on uSD card.

Thank you in advance.

Regards!

#3 Nevyn

Nevyn

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1072 posts
  • LocationNorth Yorkshire, UK

Posted 03 January 2012 - 06:34 PM

I have a netduino plus since a few times and now i am seaching any infos regarding the way of programming it. Now i am wondering if an API is available for netduino plus.

In fact i don't know, @moment, how i have to declare inputs or outputs in my projects....for example how i have to declare usb port or how i can write on uSD card.

If you have a look on the Downloads page you will find some links to documentation for the NETMF SDK. There are also a couple of sample chapters for Getting Started with the Internet of Things.

There are also a few files on the Wiki which are translations of the Sparkfun inventors kit from Arduino to Netduino. Search the Wiki for Sparkfun Inventors Kit. And thanks go to ItsDan for working on these pages.

Hope this helps,
Mark

To be or not to be = 0xFF

Blogging about Netduino, .NET, STM8S and STM32 and generally waffling on about life

Follow @nevynuk on Twitter

#4 baxter

baxter

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 415 posts

Posted 03 January 2012 - 07:46 PM

Follow Mark's recommendation for "Getting Started with the Internet of Things" for a reasonably gentle introduction. I also recommend "Expert .NET Micro Framework, 2ed" by Jens Kuhner. Chris Walker has a forthcoming book which is probably more oriented to the hardware level. Then there are the .NET Micro Framework Platform SDK Docs. Go to, c:\Program Files\Microsoft .NET Micro Framework\v4.2\Documentation\NET MicroFramework Docs\PSDK.hxs and double click click on, PSDK.hxs. The TinyClr Wiki also has a wealth of information, http://wiki.tinyclr....e=First_Project Baxter

#5 lesmondo

lesmondo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 04 January 2012 - 05:30 AM

And here's how to add the SDK help docs to VS2010 for F1 context help. There's also some basic examples on my blog that you might find useful (a button, an led etc.) http://nerduino.word...mf-vs2010-help/

#6 Nevyn

Nevyn

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1072 posts
  • LocationNorth Yorkshire, UK

Posted 04 January 2012 - 07:19 AM

And here's how to add the SDK help docs to VS2010 for F1 context help. There's also some basic examples on my blog that you might find useful (a button, an led etc.)

http://nerduino.word...mf-vs2010-help/

There are a few other blogs around and a list containing links to some of them can be found in the Wiki.

Regards.
Mark

To be or not to be = 0xFF

Blogging about Netduino, .NET, STM8S and STM32 and generally waffling on about life

Follow @nevynuk on Twitter

#7 gouaches

gouaches

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 04 January 2012 - 02:32 PM

Thank you all for quick and useful replies....

#8 Jerfy

Jerfy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 07 January 2012 - 03:42 AM

Not to be a smart a$$ but I would highly recommend Google. Its amazing what you will find. Codeplex is also a good source. A fellow netduio newbie.

#9 Chris Walker

Chris Walker

Secret Labs Staff

• Moderators
  • 7767 posts
  • LocationNew York, NY

Posted 08 January 2012 - 01:26 AM

To add to what's been said... Here's a link to the .NET MF reference guide: (from the Downloads page) http://msdn.microsof...y/ee435793.aspx Chris

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.