Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.
Photo

Forum topics color

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Jeka

Jeka

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 06 December 2011 - 11:51 AM

Hello, why are you using these font colour of topic names? It's realy hard to read... =( OS: W7 x64 Browser: Google Chrome 16

Attached Files

• Attached File  eyes.PNG   95.11KB   36 downloads

#2 Stefan W.

Stefan W.

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 06 December 2011 - 03:25 PM

If you install stylish (https://chrome.googl...jfgmeleoegfcffe - it's free), i made a quick style for you that changes the link color to black (with a grey border so the links on dark background are still visible) - not that pretty, but should be easier on your eyes ... it's at http://userstyles.or...ck-topic-titles
I believe that no discovery of fact, however trivial, can be wholly useless to the race, and that no trumpeting of falsehood, however virtuous in intent, can be anything but vicious.
-- H.L. Mencken, "What I Believe"

#3 Jeka

Jeka

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 06 December 2011 - 07:09 PM

thanks, but will be better if administrators of forum change the link color, i can't send forum links to my partner, this is mockery

#4 Stefan W.

Stefan W.

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 06 December 2011 - 08:41 PM

Well, colors are not absolute, especially on LCD screens colors depend a lot on the screen - the links are readable for me (although i'll say that the choice is suboptimal and a darker color would be better)
I believe that no discovery of fact, however trivial, can be wholly useless to the race, and that no trumpeting of falsehood, however virtuous in intent, can be anything but vicious.
-- H.L. Mencken, "What I Believe"

#5 ItsDan

ItsDan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 06 December 2011 - 09:27 PM

I like the colors.
Follow the adventures of the Box of Crappy Surplus

Total BOCS Traveled Distance: 9708 miles | States Visited: 5
Track the Box

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.