Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.
Photo

More PWM Ports

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 wisedf

wisedf

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 September 2010 - 01:28 AM

Hello, this is my first topic, first of all, sorry for my bad English. I will start an automation project with PWM, I always meet up on arduino netduino. I am C # programmer for over 10 years, enough to know like to do my automation using PWM netduino. I'm having a hard time. I need at least 12 ports and PWM netduino saw that there are only four. The mega arduino has 14 orts pwm. I can increase ports of netduino pwm? How?

#2 Websteria

Websteria

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 10 September 2010 - 03:40 PM

Hello, this is my first topic, first of all, sorry for my bad English.

I will start an automation project with PWM, I always meet up on arduino netduino.

I am C # programmer for over 10 years, enough to know like to do my automation using PWM netduino.

I'm having a hard time. I need at least 12 ports and PWM netduino saw that there are only four. The mega arduino has 14 orts pwm. I can increase ports of netduino pwm?

How?

Welcome to the community!

It depends on what you need them for. If you're wanting to do LEDs, you could use a bit shifter as the ground, and the bit shifter as the power source for the LEDs, or could plug it into a NPN transistor to open up the floodgates for the power..

http://www.sparkfun....products_id=733

If you need more just for needing more not sure there's anything you can do. I've thought about using fast switching on the digital ports for PWM but havn't played with it yet...

Jeff

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.