Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.
Photo

Dear Netduino developers, where are you from? :)

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#21 Chris Harrod

Chris Harrod

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 02 December 2011 - 01:39 AM

I'm a brand spankin' new developer in the community. Actually.. I'm not a developer at all. But I'm new to the community. I'm in the Virginia area.

#22 AlfredBr

AlfredBr

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 138 posts
  • LocationConnecticut, USA

Posted 02 December 2011 - 02:14 AM

If you have a "board of education", that particular board is compatible with the Netduino Mini!

#23 Nevyn

Nevyn

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1072 posts
  • LocationNorth Yorkshire, UK

Posted 02 December 2011 - 08:58 AM

What do others use?

Either the label on the paper tape holding them or a multimeter - my eyesight has reached an age where reading the colour coding is difficult.

Regards and thanks for reminding me that I'm getting old :)
Mark

To be or not to be = 0xFF

Blogging about Netduino, .NET, STM8S and STM32 and generally waffling on about life

Follow @nevynuk on Twitter

#24 Coding Smackdown

Coding Smackdown

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts
  • LocationLewisville, TX USA

Posted 02 December 2011 - 01:15 PM

Nevyn, Don't feel bad I resorted to buying a magnifying lamp this summer so I could read the letters on my components plus I have to use my multimeter to read my resistors.
Brewing Award Winning Beer with a Netduino!
http://diybrewery.com

#25 Mike Peck

Mike Peck

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationAtlanta, Georgia, USA

Posted 07 December 2011 - 02:31 PM

I am new to the microcontroller community, but I've been trolling arduino forums for a couple of months, and now this forum. I've been working as a programmer/analyst, doing c# desktop development, for the last 4 years in Alpharetta, Georgia, USA. I spent the previous 21-1/2 years in the U.S. Air Force. I've been programming since 1984, beginning with BASIC on an Apple II. I've done 6502 assembler, COBOL, Pascal, Fortran, Ada, C, C++ and C#. I love C#. I was very excited to find the Netduino for that reason. I should be getting my first Netduino+ for Christmas. :) On the personal side, I'm (re)married, have 6 kids--three of which are adults, one living with her mom, and two living with me and my wife, and I have one grandchild. I am planning to continue working toward a computer science bachelor's degree beginning in January. I have two associates degrees, an occupational instructor certification, and an applied software engineering certification, but at 46 years old I have never finished my bachelors degree. I don't need it...I just want to finish it for me. I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone here.

#26 NeonMika / Markus VV.

NeonMika / Markus VV.

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 209 posts
  • LocationUpper Austria

Posted 11 December 2011 - 09:48 PM

I am new to the microcontroller community, but I've been trolling arduino forums for a couple of months, and now this forum.

What kind of projects do you have in mind (or already developed them)? It's always nice to hear some other's ideas to get your own moving :P

Greets, Markus

NeonMika.Webserver
> Control your N+ and write webservice methods easyily
> Receive data from you N+ (in XML or JSON)
> Browse the SD on your N+ directly in the browser and d
own - and upload files

If you need help with NeonMika.Webserver, please just leave a note in the thread and/or contact me via Skype :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--- Mistakes teach you important lessons. Every time you make one, you are one step closer to your goal. ----
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#27 georgejh

georgejh

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 87 posts
  • LocationGlasgow, UK

Posted 12 December 2011 - 12:38 PM

Hi fellow Netduinoers :)

My name is Georgi Hadzhigeorgiev and I am Bulgarian (home town Yambol).
Currently living in Glasgow, Scotland.
I speak Bulgarian, English and Russian.
Married and happy father of 5 years old girl.
Working as a Senior Software Engineer.

#28 Mario Vernari

Mario Vernari

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1768 posts
  • LocationVenezia, Italia

Posted 12 December 2011 - 01:20 PM

I've forgot something about me... Born in July '66, married, one kid. Degree in EE, working as software developer in a small company of industrial automation hw/sw design/devel. Speak Italian, studied German in the school; I'm trying hard to emit sounds near what's commonly called "American English". Living in Venezia: dry land, but very close to the historical isle (just 10' of bus). My very first circuit was a lamp bulb, a battery and a self-made push button: I was 4. Netduino ideas?...I'll post a list in a few...
Biggest fault of Netduino? It runs by electricity.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.