Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.
Photo

Netduino Firmware v4.1.1 ALPHA 1

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
44 replies to this topic

#41 freds

freds

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 26 September 2010 - 03:49 AM

Had a hard time today locating a 2gb micro sd card; finally found a PNY Micro SD; but got nothing but crashes in attempting to use it. So do not think it is compatible. Hard crashes; unable to ping the board after uploading the test program both with the SD card in and out.

#42 jaypm

jaypm

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 27 September 2010 - 09:38 PM

Had a hard time today locating a 2gb micro sd card; finally found a PNY Micro SD; but got nothing but crashes in attempting to use it. So do not think it is compatible.

Hard crashes; unable to ping the board after uploading the test program both with the SD card in and out.

Fred, what SD card shield are you using? Or are you using the Netduino Plus?

#43 Chris Walker

Chris Walker

Secret Labs Staff

• Moderators
  • 7767 posts
  • LocationNew York, NY

Posted 27 September 2010 - 09:46 PM

freds--to echo what jaypm said, what shield/microsd adapter are you using? Also, if you are unable to ping your board you'll want to use MFDeploy to erase your Netduino app. Just push the Netduino's button when inserting the MicroUSB cable and then press PING from MFDeploy. If you get "Pinging...TinyBooter", then press ERASE. Then disconnect your Netduino and you're good to. Chris

#44 freds

freds

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 29 September 2010 - 04:04 AM

freds--to echo what jaypm said, what shield/microsd adapter are you using?

Also, if you are unable to ping your board you'll want to use MFDeploy to erase your Netduino app. Just push the Netduino's button when inserting the MicroUSB cable and then press PING from MFDeploy. If you get "Pinging...TinyBooter", then press ERASE. Then disconnect your Netduino and you're good to.

Chris

Hi Chris

Only got a quick shot at it before traveling; but I am using the netdunion plus. Brought the board with me in my computer bag; but haven't taken it out of the little box(grin).

Fred

#45 Chris Walker

Chris Walker

Secret Labs Staff

• Moderators
  • 7767 posts
  • LocationNew York, NY

Posted 29 September 2010 - 04:12 AM

Hi Chris

Only got a quick shot at it before traveling; but I am using the netdunion plus. Brought the board with me in my computer bag; but haven't taken it out of the little box(grin).

Fred

Hmm, very curious. Do you have a PN for the MicroSD card...or a link to where we can buy one? It may be that it's not compatible with SD via SPI--but we'd like to play with it and dig in more...

Chris

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.