Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.
Photo

My first project with netduino

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Hackaroth

Hackaroth

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationSiracusa - Italy

Posted 18 September 2011 - 04:26 PM

Hi All, I'm new in this forum and I would like to share with you my first project with netduino and the microframework. i create my own class to control an lcd 16x2 to display a simple proress bar. Here you have one photo and the code.

Attached Files

#2 <Jeremy>

<Jeremy>

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts
  • LocationNorthern Ireland

Posted 18 September 2011 - 07:23 PM

Hey Hackaroth Very nice! I've been toying with the idea of buying one of these and I think you've convinced me :) Jeremy

#3 Hackaroth

Hackaroth

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationSiracusa - Italy

Posted 19 September 2011 - 07:09 AM

Hi Jeremy. I'm very happy that you like it. This is really my first experience with netduino. For the next project i think that i will connect an RFID reader and send the code to the pc by serial comunication. Then a will post the entire project. :) Bye Hackaroth

#4 Victor M.

Victor M.

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts
  • LocationRio de Janeiro, Brazil

Posted 24 August 2012 - 04:03 PM

Very nice your project!! Congratulations and tanks for shearing it!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.