• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 trustme

trustme

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 31 August 2010 - 09:10 PM

Hello. I asked Chris if I could help with the port to Mac. Long time Windows user... now the job has me Mac bound. So most of my time I'm on a Mac with a VM of Win7. About 2 years ago I joined a new company that had a Windows C# product that needed to be ported to Mac. I convinced them to use Mono to reuse a large portion of the code. That has turned out to be a very good decision. Since then I've been contributing to MonoTouch and MonoMac. I actually learned of Netduino from the monotouch irc. I quickly bought one. I have always been interested in building micro projects. Netduino is of course a fantastic opportunity. It is fun learning about hardware again, I think I learned it once but that was too long ago. Looking forward to helping with the Mac port. Duane

#2 Chris Walker

Chris Walker

Secret Labs Staff

• Moderators
  • 7767 posts
  • LocationNew York, NY

Posted 31 August 2010 - 11:08 PM

Hi Duane, welcome! I'm working to get the core firmware up on GitHub (once I figure out how to get the encryption certificate to match up with the Windows Git tools)...and we can jump into this headfirst... Chris

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.