Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.
Photo

Default device

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 hari

hari

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 30 August 2010 - 10:48 PM

I got my Netduino today! Yay! One thing I noticed as I wrote the obligatory Blinky, Switch, and Timer, I had to always go to: Properties > .NET Micro Framework and change the Deployment Transport from Emulator to USB, and Device from Microsoft Emulator to Netduino_Netduino. Would it be possible to change the Netduino project template to default to deploy to USB and Netduino instead?

#2 Chris Walker

Chris Walker

Secret Labs Staff

• Moderators
  • 7767 posts
  • LocationNew York, NY

Posted 30 August 2010 - 11:50 PM

Hi hari, That's a good idea. We've pinged Microsoft to see if they could make the necessary improvements to Visual Studio Express to let us do this reliably. Chris

#3 Eric Burdo

Eric Burdo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 130 posts

Posted 04 September 2010 - 12:59 PM

It might be possible to write an extensibility item to do this (formally called add-ins)?
~ Eric D. Burdo ~ http://brick-labs.com/

Today LED's, tomorrow, the world!!! Well, OK, maybe servos.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.