Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.
Photo

Some Added functionality to Netduino Plus + Windows Form + Ethernet

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 onedumbtrucker

onedumbtrucker

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 11 August 2011 - 03:09 PM

Hi All,

My first post so bear with me.

I had a lot of fun playing around with Bjorn Nilssons Netduino Plus + Windows Form + Ethernet and have added a little bit of functionality. I borrowed the serial code from hari's Netduino Serial Port Code Review to add functionality to send text to a serial LCD over the web interface and also added a feature that disables all inputs on the Windows interface until the internet connection is established. I added this because I was getting frustrated at how long it took for it to make the connection so if anyone has any ideas on how to speed up the getting connected part I would love to try them out.

Thanks,
Dan

edit - the code is a bit messy so please excuse the crudeness of my additions.

Attached File  NDP_IP_DOP_Listener V2.zip   98.81KB   38 downloads
Attached File  NDP_WFA_VISUAL_IO V2.zip   342.44KB   41 downloads

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.