Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.
Photo

Cannot create project in VS2010

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Crispin

Crispin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts
  • LocationLondon, England, Earth

Posted 28 August 2010 - 02:32 PM

Greetings folks, Noob to NetDuino here I've been playing with Arduino for a while now and thought I would have a play with Netduino. I had VS'10 installed previously and installed the micro frame work. I then installed the DSK (x86, XP 32 bit) When trying to create a new project it whinged at me about not being able to execute the project file in "C:\Program Files\MSBuild\Microsoft\.NET Micro Framework\v4.1" Having a look at that path, it did not exist. Instead I had 4.0. I made a copy of the directory and renamed it to 4.1 and now all is well. What is 4.0 / 4.1? I used the downloads from this site. All seems good now and off to make a blinky LED. Then - concur the world....
--
Take a seat, I'll be right with you.

#2 hari

hari

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 28 August 2010 - 10:44 PM

Greetings folks,

Noob to NetDuino here

I've been playing with Arduino for a while now and thought I would have a play with Netduino.

I had VS'10 installed previously and installed the micro frame work. I then installed the DSK (x86, XP 32 bit)
When trying to create a new project it whinged at me about not being able to execute the project file in "C:\Program Files\MSBuild\Microsoft\.NET Micro Framework\v4.1"

Having a look at that path, it did not exist. Instead I had 4.0.
I made a copy of the directory and renamed it to 4.1 and now all is well.

What is 4.0 / 4.1? I used the downloads from this site.

All seems good now and off to make a blinky LED. Then - concur the world....

I believe 4.1 is the newest version of Microsoft's .NET Micro Framework.
Although renaming 4.0 to 4.1 works, but you probably want to download and re-install ".NET Micro Framework SDK v4.1" from this page: http://netduino.com/downloads/

#3 Crispin

Crispin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts
  • LocationLondon, England, Earth

Posted 02 September 2010 - 03:58 PM

Hi Hari, Not sure how I missed that (blury eyes, lack of coffee?) I've downloaded it and will try again once I get a moment. (Pesky thing called work gets in the way) Cheers, Crispin
--
Take a seat, I'll be right with you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.