Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.
Photo

atlas scientific ph stamp

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 mcinnes01

mcinnes01

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 325 posts
  • LocationManchester UK

Posted 30 July 2011 - 10:41 PM

Hi, I have got an atlas scientific ph stamp and a generic ph probe and was wondering if anyone has used one of these with the netduino before and how I would go about taking ph readings with it? http://www.atlas-sci...Arduino-ph.html Cheers andy

#2 Mario Vernari

Mario Vernari

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1768 posts
  • LocationVenezia, Italia

Posted 31 July 2011 - 04:00 AM

Do you own already a Netduino? Or the problem is to be sure the stamp is working correctly with a Netduino, so you'll going to buy one? I think should be working. The only doubt is about the serial speed: 38400bps. If you own the Netduino, the simplest thing is to try right now. Cheers
Biggest fault of Netduino? It runs by electricity.

#3 mcinnes01

mcinnes01

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 325 posts
  • LocationManchester UK

Posted 31 July 2011 - 11:30 AM

Hi Yes I already have both the stamp, a probe and a netduino, just not sure being very new to all this what I need to do next. I am happy connecting it up but am not sure how to write a script from scratch to read and interpret a serial device. Also can I'm not sure if or how I would go about making temperature referenced ph readings. I've got my ds18b20 working, but I am pretty sure with ph you have to compensate for temperature? Can the netduino deal with a baud speed of 38400bps? Also how can I multiplex the serial pins, I have some serial registers 74hc59n, but not sure how to connect them up. I am using pin 3 for my sparkfun serial graphics lcd and pins 0 and 1 for my ds18b20 (I also want to add more ds18b20s eventually). Thanks for your help, Andy

#4 Ihjaz

Ihjaz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 March 2014 - 08:52 AM

Please provide me with a code to link a pH stamp and a PIC 16F877A 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.