Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.
Photo

Can't reprogram Netduino Mini

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 i182willsw

i182willsw

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 27 May 2011 - 05:11 PM

So I bought three netduino mini's and I changed the pins to program them on using putty and pressing escape. I was then able to program each of them the first time no problem, but then they wont program again. I've found if I reset the board randomly throughout the programming process I can sometimes get them to program. Any ideas on what i'm doing wrong?

#2 Chris Walker

Chris Walker

Secret Labs Staff

• Moderators
  • 7767 posts
  • LocationNew York, NY

Posted 27 May 2011 - 05:31 PM

Hi i182willsw, Do the Netduino Minis run your app when they first boot? It's possible that the program you're running is locking out the debugger. Are you opening up the debug serial port in your app by any chance? Regardless, you can fix this problem by applying power to the DTR pin (pin 3) while powering up the Netduino Mini...and then pressing ERASE in MFDeploy. This will clear the current app off your Netduino Mini. Chris

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.