Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.
Photo

How to reflash the "Beta" versions of the Netduino Plus

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Eric Burdo

Eric Burdo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 130 posts

Posted 22 May 2011 - 08:16 PM

I want to put the latest Beta firmware on my nd+. However, I have one of the early September models, and one of the forum posts said to erase the original, and put the new bootloader on it. However, I can't seem to find the ERASE pad that everyone talks about. I found it easily on my original Netduino, but there is no gold ERASE pad below D0 on the nd+. Anyone have a screenshot showing where this would be?
~ Eric D. Burdo ~ http://brick-labs.com/

Today LED's, tomorrow, the world!!! Well, OK, maybe servos.

#2 Nevyn

Nevyn

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1072 posts
  • LocationNorth Yorkshire, UK

Posted 23 May 2011 - 06:09 AM

However, I can't seem to find the ERASE pad that everyone talks about.

I found it easily on my original Netduino, but there is no gold ERASE pad below D0 on the nd+.

I have a Rev A board and the pad is still by the D0 pin - although it's silver and not gold. It is the small pad to the far right just under the white box surrounding the zero.

Posted Image

Hope this helps,
Mark

To be or not to be = 0xFF

Blogging about Netduino, .NET, STM8S and STM32 and generally waffling on about life

Follow @nevynuk on Twitter

#3 Eric Burdo

Eric Burdo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 130 posts

Posted 23 May 2011 - 11:31 AM

I have a Rev A board and the pad is still by the D0 pin - although it's silver and not gold. It is the small pad to the far right just under the white box surrounding the zero.

Posted Image

Hope this helps,
Mark

Yes, thanks! I thought that might be it, but was a little hesitant to go throwing some voltage around willy-nilly.

Thanks again!
~ Eric D. Burdo ~ http://brick-labs.com/

Today LED's, tomorrow, the world!!! Well, OK, maybe servos.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.