Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.
Photo

No description of classes in VS

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Saturnim

Saturnim

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 14 May 2011 - 06:40 AM

Welcome! I have some problem with my Visual Studio. I use VS 2010 express. When I working on Windows Form Aplication I can see class, methods,fields description but if I working on Micro Framework Apllication I can't see this. I have mean description which is generating in xml coments which starts with '///'. I am Sorry for my English. It is not my national language.

#2 Mati

Mati

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • LocationIsrael

Posted 14 May 2011 - 04:45 PM

Just checking.. Are you sure you are editing a file that is a part of the project? The only thing that comes to my mind when there's no Intellisense or missing documentation is when you edit a file that is not in the project / solution.
Windows XP SP3, Q6600.

#3 Saturnim

Saturnim

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 14 May 2011 - 05:36 PM

I had mean built-in classes eg. OutputPort from Microsoft.SPOT.Hardware and other classes from MS. Intelisense works but in Windows Form Application I have also description to each method, fields etc. In MF are only names and signature of methods... User classes with xml coments have description when i using them.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.