Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.
Photo

MicroServer

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Veetrik

Veetrik

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 06 May 2011 - 03:51 AM

I finally got my hand on the N+ and this is my first app. It's a websever that serves pages off the micro SD card and gives the ability to maintain those pages directly from the browser client side. I wish to give thanks to Fred for his NetduinoPlusWebServer and Valyrie-MT for his Extensions.cs nd time. The server allows the for the maintenance of these pages via the client browser using a special page named mUpdate.htm This page is included in the web folder along with a few other support files. The mUpdate page displays a list of the files that are on the SD card and using javascript, allows to view the contents of any .htm, .js and .css files. These files can be loaded, modified and saved back to the SD card from the browser. This page also allows you to add, rename and delete pages or files on the SD card. In this way you can avoid having to take out the card to update the files. In order to use this application, first copy the contents of the web folder into the root directory of the SD card and put the card into the card slot. Then compile and run the MicroServer on the N+. Enter the url in your browser to access the page. In my case I use http://192.168.0.104/mUpdate.htm.

Attached Files

#2 andysa

andysa

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 08 May 2011 - 11:25 AM

Works very nicely under Chrome, however with Internet Explorer 8 or 9, I get the following Script Error:

The value of the property 'sendCmd' is null or undefined, not a Function object

#3 Veetrik

Veetrik

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 08 May 2011 - 02:46 PM

Thanks Andy, I forgot to mention that I developed this using the Chrome Browser. I have updated it so that you should be able to use it with Firefox. Edit: It will work in IE but you need to combine the web client files for some reason. (mUpdate1.htm attached).

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.