Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.
Photo

Website

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 afulki

afulki

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 30 April 2011 - 11:56 AM

A few questions:

• Featured project link on the front page takes you to the projects page, but the featured project is not listed.
  • Hardware link only shows the original netduino not the mini or plus

Ok so not so much questions as comments :)

#2 Michel Trahan

Michel Trahan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 30 April 2011 - 12:45 PM

• Featured project link on the front page takes you to the projects page, but the featured project is not listed.

Welcome to the community :)

LOL, I use the specs page often and yes it is missing the mini and the PLUS specs (how many IO pins, which one are they, etc.) And the Projects page is a missnomer ... I agree that the Projects page should have a series of official projects with a link to the rest of the project showcase (and wiki).

But that goes to show that they are very busy with their HOT PRODUCTS !

You make a good point ! That is why some of us are working hard at doing more structured tutorials for newbies like me :)

Try to type keywords in the Forum search, you might get many things you are looking for.
Started with C in 1985, moved to Vb3 ... to vb6 and stopped. Now started with .Net and learning C# and VB.net and wishing VB.net was on MF !

#3 Chris Walker

Chris Walker

Secret Labs Staff

• Moderators
  • 7767 posts
  • LocationNew York, NY

Posted 30 April 2011 - 01:46 PM

Hi afulki,

Sorry, that's an error on our part. We'll get those synced up.

We'll add a new hardware page (with links to all three Netduinos). Thanks for bringing this up.

Chris

#4 afulki

afulki

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 02 May 2011 - 02:52 PM

Hi afulki,

Sorry, that's an error on our part. We'll get those synced up.

We'll add a new hardware page (with links to all three Netduinos). Thansk for bringing this up.

Chris

Thanks Chris,

hope it didn't come across as complaints, love what you are doing here and hope to be a big contributor in the future (already posted my first code, more in the works).

The lack of links in the hardware page probably were hurting sales though, as I would have bought the plus rather than the standard if it had been available (I since found it on Amazon).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.