Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.
Photo

Tricorder using 4d systems oled

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Troll feeder

Troll feeder

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts
  • LocationArizona, USA

Posted 18 April 2011 - 06:40 AM

At the alpha stage hooking up everything in the lab.

#2 CW2

CW2

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1592 posts
  • LocationCzech Republic

Posted 18 April 2011 - 07:03 AM

At the alpha stage hooking up everything in the lab.

What a setup! Posted Image

P.S. Lieutenant Commander Data just noticed a typo on the LCD - Envrionmental - "probably a fluctuation in subspace spell checking module, origin unknown, Sir".

#3 Michel Trahan

Michel Trahan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 18 April 2011 - 12:02 PM

P.S. Lieutenant Commander Data just noticed a typo ...

LOL
Started with C in 1985, moved to Vb3 ... to vb6 and stopped. Now started with .Net and learning C# and VB.net and wishing VB.net was on MF !

#4 Troll feeder

Troll feeder

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts
  • LocationArizona, USA

Posted 18 April 2011 - 02:20 PM

What a setup! Posted Image

P.S. Lieutenant Commander Data just noticed a typo on the LCD - Envrionmental - "probably a fluctuation in subspace spell checking module, origin unknown, Sir".

lol!

I was wondering if anyone would notice it. I noticed it when I was making the video and fixed it in the code, didn't have the time to reshoot the youtube video.

Mike.

#5 Paiva

Paiva

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 03:22 PM

Please Troll feeder, are you driving the Oled from Netduino ? or from another procesor in the setup?. I'm looking for some code sample to use ND with the uOLED-160-G1(SGC) or uOLED-96-G1(GFX).(www.4dsystems.com.au) I found some code in CPP in the mBED forum, but deriving some working class for ND, is beyond my actual capability,it will take some months. Can you post the code or part of it for the Oled display, Thanks for any help. Paiva

#6 Troll feeder

Troll feeder

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts
  • LocationArizona, USA

Posted 24 April 2012 - 03:52 PM

Please Troll feeder, are you driving the Oled from Netduino ? or from another procesor in the setup?.
I'm looking for some code sample to use ND with the uOLED-160-G1(SGC) or uOLED-96-G1(GFX).(www.4dsystems.com.au)
I found some code in CPP in the mBED forum, but deriving some working class for ND, is beyond my actual capability,it will take some months.
Can you post the code or part of it for the Oled display,
Thanks for any help.
Paiva

I'll post some code tonight. I need to do it from my other computer. I am using a serial interface to drive the display, with the display in SGC mode and have made a class to drive the display.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.