Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.
Photo

SecretLabs Namespace Documentation

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Michel Trahan

Michel Trahan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 17 April 2011 - 07:06 AM

Hi everyone, Here is the zip file containing all the HTML files generated by the sandcastle tool for the SecretLabs namespace. I will build on that, hope it helps. Mike. p.s.: darn I have to split the files ... bigger than 2 megs ... put them back into one directory before using them ! The start pages of the namespace documentation starts with the letter N p.p.s.: can anyone tell me why the chm file was not created ? I am on windows 7 64bits ...

Attached Files

Started with C in 1985, moved to Vb3 ... to vb6 and stopped. Now started with .Net and learning C# and VB.net and wishing VB.net was on MF !

#2 Michel Trahan

Michel Trahan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 17 April 2011 - 07:11 AM

And the XML files generated

Attached Files

Started with C in 1985, moved to Vb3 ... to vb6 and stopped. Now started with .Net and learning C# and VB.net and wishing VB.net was on MF !

#3 hanzibal

hanzibal

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1287 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 17 April 2011 - 07:17 PM

That's great news, been longing for those!

#4 Bendage

Bendage

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 153 posts
  • LocationIrvine, CA

Posted 11 March 2012 - 02:08 AM

Forgive me for saying this but... This is terrible. C'mon guys. I can get better functionality through the object browser. There are really no descriptions, working examples or parameter explanations. :( Trying to move to the next level here but how can I?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.