Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.
Photo

*.brd file ?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Juergen

Juergen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 April 2011 - 10:52 AM

Hi, Is the brd file an eagle file? I can not open it. And what about the schematics file? Is there a reason not to put it on the page? I want to give it a try to change the schematics to make an Arduino Mega compatible controller because I neet it really badly and your project is the perfect base on this. Thanks, Juergen

#2 Chris Walker

Chris Walker

Secret Labs Staff

• Moderators
  • 7767 posts
  • LocationNew York, NY

Posted 15 April 2011 - 07:50 PM

Hi Juergen, .brd files are software-tool-specific. The free version of Eagle can't create high-end 4-layer boards nicely, so we use Cadence Allegro tools. You can download a free copy of the Allegro viewer at http://www.cadence.c.../downloads.aspx BTW, we're working on a little something "Mega-style". More on that later. Chris

#3 Michel Trahan

Michel Trahan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 16 April 2011 - 01:58 PM

BTW, we're working on a little something "Mega-style". More on that later.

I want to know :)
Started with C in 1985, moved to Vb3 ... to vb6 and stopped. Now started with .Net and learning C# and VB.net and wishing VB.net was on MF !

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.