Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.
Photo

4D Systems Lib, update/fix/port of the Lumensoft

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Troll feeder

Troll feeder

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts
  • LocationArizona, USA

Posted 13 April 2011 - 07:30 AM

Here it is Whole project in a zip file. http://www.youtube.c...bed/r8uNXmeRgoQ

Attached Files

#2 Troll feeder

Troll feeder

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts
  • LocationArizona, USA

Posted 18 April 2011 - 02:32 PM

Here it is Whole project in a zip file.

http://www.youtube.com/embed/r8uNXmeRgoQ

Look at the tricorder project for some updated footage.

#3 onedumbtrucker

onedumbtrucker

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 18 August 2011 - 08:10 PM

I can't seem to get this project to work. Does it only work with certain 4D LCD's? I never get any response from the LCD. I am using the uLCD-32PT. Is there a firmware update required? Thanks, Dan

#4 Troll feeder

Troll feeder

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts
  • LocationArizona, USA

Posted 18 August 2011 - 09:30 PM

it works fine on all (1.44, 1.8,3.2 )i've tried. You have to use the scg firmware from the 4DSystems site, and make sure the proper libs are included I think I had them and used an ifdef to choose them.

#5 onedumbtrucker

onedumbtrucker

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 19 August 2011 - 12:51 AM

I finally managed to get it working but the only way was to remove this section; //SendData(0x51, 0x0D); //UART.Close(); //UART.BaudRate = 115200; //UART.Open(); //CheckResponce(); in the Initiailze() routine. Any ideas why I get no response from the "SendData(0x51, 0x0D);" all other commands at 9600 baud work fine.

#6 onedumbtrucker

onedumbtrucker

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 19 August 2011 - 12:55 AM

Nevermind, I got the autobadrating to work by changing the code to this; SendDataAck(0x51, 0x0D); UART.Close(); UART.BaudRate = 115200; UART.Open(); //CheckResponce();

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.