Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.
Photo

Keypad driver and scheme

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 Mario Vernari

Mario Vernari

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1768 posts
  • LocationVenezia, Italia

Posted 13 March 2011 - 12:26 PM

Hello Stefan: of sure now the code is much more elegant and performing. You had not still resolved the problem of collision among more button pressed: you should use the TristatePort instead of the OutputPort. The main difference is that on the Outputport you change the output state, while with the TristatePort you will change the direction. Instead of using the "Write" method you should use the "Active" property: when is true, the port is an output, and when is false it is an input. With this trick it won't be any collision. Good work anyway. Cheers Mario
Biggest fault of Netduino? It runs by electricity.

#22 Stefan

Stefan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1965 posts
  • LocationBreda, the Netherlands

Posted 13 March 2011 - 03:09 PM

True, think this version would be better? http://nederland.lig...313_keypad2.zip
"Fact that I'm a moderator doesn't make me an expert in things." Stefan, the eternal newb!
My .NETMF projects: .NETMF Toolbox / Gadgeteer Light / Some PCB designs

#23 Mario Vernari

Mario Vernari

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1768 posts
  • LocationVenezia, Italia

Posted 13 March 2011 - 04:44 PM

Stefan: I think it is perfect! Good work again. Cheers Mario
Biggest fault of Netduino? It runs by electricity.

#24 Stefan

Stefan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1965 posts
  • LocationBreda, the Netherlands

Posted 13 March 2011 - 04:47 PM

Nice to hear, then I can safely assume I can finish my project with the keypad and share it here. New thread incoming soon :lol:
"Fact that I'm a moderator doesn't make me an expert in things." Stefan, the eternal newb!
My .NETMF projects: .NETMF Toolbox / Gadgeteer Light / Some PCB designs

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.