Bi-Directional USB in NETDuino - Netduino 2 (and Netduino 1) - Netduino Forums

Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.
Photo

Bi-Directional USB in NETDuino

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Gandarez

Gandarez

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • LocationSão Paulo/Brazil

Posted 03 February 2011 - 11:09 PM

Hey Guys, first sorry for my bad english.

I'm from Brazil and I love NETDuino, well I am still waiting it coming.

I found in internet, after many tentatives, one explanation of how do make a bi-directional USB on NETDuino.

My linkcommunicating-with-your-microframework-application-over-usb

bye

#2 Illishar

Illishar

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 146 posts

Posted 04 February 2011 - 08:20 AM

So you're saying that the article (which is for the Tahoe) also works for Netduino eh? Interesting.

#3 Chris Walker

Chris Walker

Secret Labs Staff

• Moderators
  • 7767 posts
  • LocationNew York, NY

Posted 04 February 2011 - 08:32 AM

Hi Illishar, UsbClient is not fully implemented for the SAM7X platform, but we're working on finishing out the work. Right now, a limited set of UsbClient features work when Netduino is plugged into a powered hub. But we're expanding that and hope to offer full UsbClient support in v4.1.2. Bonus: the SAM7X chip supports interrupt and bulk transfer on endpoints 1-5, so you have high flexibility and compatibility. If you've hacked away at USB driver code before, we'd of course love the help. More to come. Chris

#4 ajcg1973

ajcg1973

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 14 February 2012 - 04:34 AM

But we're expanding that and hope to offer full UsbClient support in v4.1.2.

More to come.

Chris

I Can't wait!

The 4.1.1 UsbClient works great and I can't wait to see if UsbClient works without toggling the power.

#5 frabor

frabor

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 15 February 2012 - 03:25 AM

Hi Illishar,

UsbClient is not fully implemented for the SAM7X platform, but we're working on finishing out the work. Right now, a limited set of UsbClient features work when Netduino is plugged into a powered hub. But we're expanding that and hope to offer full UsbClient support in v4.1.2.

Bonus: the SAM7X chip supports interrupt and bulk transfer on endpoints 1-5, so you have high flexibility and compatibility.

If you've hacked away at USB driver code before, we'd of course love the help.

More to come.

Chris

Do you have an estimated availability date for v4.1.2 ?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.