Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.
Photo

Netduino Projects on Hackster

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 FourT2

FourT2

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts
  • LocationSeattle, WA

Posted 26 December 2015 - 09:37 AM

Is anyone on this forum also a member of Hackster.io? I did not see any Netduino projects published, and there was no Netduino platform / channel, so I requested to create one: https://www.hackster.io/netduino

The community has a lot of great info on other platforms (Arduino, Galileo, Raspberry Pi, etc..) that we can learn from and leverage in our Netduino projects. 

Get your projects published / tagged! 

#2 TechnoGuy

TechnoGuy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 26 December 2015 - 03:49 PM

Great idea!  Thanks for doing this.  I will definitely check out what's going on there & see if I have something to contribute...

- Ian

My Current Dev Boards:

• 3 x Netduino Plus 2
  • 1 x Netduino 3 WiFi

#3 FourT2

FourT2

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts
  • LocationSeattle, WA

Posted 03 January 2016 - 09:34 AM

Apparently, starting a platform channel for Netduino made me an admin / owner for that channel on Hackster.io. Not what I intended. 

Chris, can you please PM me with some contact info I can use to make you the official admin for it? I am happy to contribute and curate the channel if you are comfortable with the idea, and that decision has to come from you. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.