Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.
Photo

WiFi speeds

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 JTee

JTee

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 September 2015 - 01:16 AM

Hi all

I'm new to the Netduino scene and have just purchased a Netduino 3 WiFi and have jumped straight in :)

The first thing I did (well after configuring the WiFi ) was put together an API for use with Parse.com (I hope you've heard of it).

I've used it quite a bit in the past for sending / retrieving data across different platforms.

So with netmf I'm using a bunch of web requests to access their REST api, the issue I'm having is the my WebRequest.GetResponse calls are taking a while to return.

On average its taking about 2800ms. Now I've spent all night trying to tweak things but have't tried running the same requests on say my computer so I can't yet compare the times. (Or blame the hardware / framework)

So I thought I stop by the fourm and say hi, and check to see if anyone else can comment on speeds with their projects.

I look forward to hearing back from you, I'd really appreciate any feedback you can give.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.