Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.
Photo

Adafruit RGB LCD Shield

adafruit rgb lcd shield

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 giawa

giawa

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 19 July 2015 - 04:59 AM

Hi everyone,

I wrote a program for using the Adafruit RGB LCD Shield some time ago.  I've recently been playing with embedded development a bit further and decided I should open source the class library in case anyone is interested in it.

I've uploaded the entire project (both a class library and an example program) to GitHub here:  https://github.com/g...shield4netduino

I seem to remember getting some code from here on the Netduino forums, but I can't remember from who/when/what it was.  If you do recognize any of your code in my class library please do let me know for proper attribution.  It may be that I've already removed/modified that bit of code, but I want to cover my bases.

Attached File  rgblcd.png   525.02KB   7 downloads

Cheers,

Giawa

#2 Chris Walker

Chris Walker

Secret Labs Staff

• Moderators
  • 7767 posts
  • LocationNew York, NY

Posted 22 July 2015 - 04:22 AM

Oh hey cool. Thanks for sharing this, Giawa!

Welcome to the Netduino community,

Chris

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: adafruit, rgb, lcd, shield

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.