Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.
Photo

I would love a Netduino 3

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 RichardKeast

RichardKeast

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationRedruth, Cornwall, UK

Posted 06 July 2015 - 02:03 PM

Hi Chris

As a big fan of your Netduino range, I would like to be one of the first in line for a gift certificate please!
  • Please send my reward to Secret Labs. I'm trading in my physical reward for a gift certificate (option #3)"

It's July 6th and the promised gift store is still not available, neither have I been issued with any gift vouchers.

I am an embedded software engineer and would love to have a Netduino to help with training others.  Can you please help Chris? :D

#2 Chris Walker

Chris Walker

Secret Labs Staff

• Moderators
  • 7767 posts
  • LocationNew York, NY

Posted 06 July 2015 - 04:02 PM

Hey mylorsoft,

So sorry for the technical difficulties on the new store. We're working hard to remedy them and should have things sorted out within the week.

[Backstory: we used a third-party solution for the new store...and are now replacing it completely with a custom-built solution.]

In the meantime, please feel free to PM me with details of what you'd like to order and I'll be happy to get you set up and processed manually. We can't let technical glitches get in the way of making you happy :)

Chris

#3 RichardKeast

RichardKeast

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationRedruth, Cornwall, UK

Posted 04 November 2015 - 08:32 AM

Hi Chris

Appreciate you're busy, just wondering when you can fulfil this order please?

It's been 4 months! :D

Thanks

Richard Keast

Mylorsoft

#4 beastyboy

beastyboy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 194 posts
  • LocationNetherlands

Posted 04 November 2015 - 12:16 PM

Here is another backer that would greatly appreciate that we get some further information.

I need Go Hubs! For the Netduino 3! 

I boxed the original Netduino GO system I bought and nailed it to the wall.

But we do need support for the new Netduino 3 series that support more Go hubs and modules very soon !

Regards,

Olaf

Van SchOten Ict Diensten en Services
http://www.voids.nl

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.