To use Netduino.IP, simply write standard code using standard System.Net.Sockets classes.
This build includes the following features:
- New: ICMP (ping) support
- New: Dynamic IP (DHCP) configuration support
- UDP sockets
- Static IP configuration support
- IPv4 and ARP support
- Link detection support (and NetworkAvailability event)
- ENC28J60 network chip driver
- Retrieval of network configuration from NETMF configuration sector
- DNS and TCP support
- Run the attached Netduino Update app to reflash your Netduino Plus 2 with Netduino.IP Preview firmware.
- Deploy and run the attached sample app--or test out your own existing UDP networking code
If you run into any troubles, please let me know. Once we know that everything is working well here, we'll move onto Build 5. Builds 5+ will add in DNS support. Then we will finish up with TCP support.
Thank you for taking the time to help us test out Netduino.IP!
P.S. Netduino.IP source code has been checked into the Netduino repository at GitHub.