Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.
Photo

Netduino Plus 2 JTAG 10 Pin Connector Orientation

JTAG

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 orlanmon

orlanmon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 May 2015 - 04:08 AM

Does anyone know the correct orientation of the 10 pin connector for the Netduino Plus 2 JTAG interface on the board.   I have the 10 pin connector that I need to solder onto the board so I can interface to a ST-LINK/V2 Debugger and Programmer.   If you search the web for 10 Pin JTAG interface you will find the pin assignments in relation to connector with the opening on one side.  Question is does that connector opening face to the insider of the Netduino board or towards the outside.  I used a volt meter to determine which pins have VCC+ but both pins on both sides have a + VCC voltage so I can not determine the orientation.   Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you

#2 Chris Walker

Chris Walker

Secret Labs Staff

• Moderators
  • 7767 posts
  • LocationNew York, NY

Posted 09 May 2015 - 04:22 AM

Hi orlanmon,

There's a dot on the top-left corner of the 10-pin header's silkscreen outline. That's the pin 1 marker.

If you're using a shrouded (GoPort-style) MiniJTAG header, orient it so that the side with the notch is facing the MCU (i.e. facing the inside of the board).

Does that get you what you need?

Welcome to the Netduino community,

Chris

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: JTAG

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.