Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.
Photo

Help converting some code.

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

#41 Corey Kosak

Corey Kosak

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 276 posts
  • LocationHoboken, NJ

Posted 06 February 2011 - 02:27 AM

I can go through the same steps but with the official netduino firmware to go back, correct?

Not sure I understand the question actually. If things aren't working out, you should always be able to reflash the official Netduino firmware.

#42 SirPoonga

SirPoonga

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 96 posts

Posted 06 February 2011 - 02:51 AM

What I meanis do the same steps as erase, do the tinybootloader fromt he official, do mfdeploy, yadda yadda.

#43 Corey Kosak

Corey Kosak

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 276 posts
  • LocationHoboken, NJ

Posted 06 February 2011 - 03:01 AM

Right

#44 SirPoonga

SirPoonga

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 96 posts

Posted 06 February 2011 - 11:55 PM

Ok, I put 4.1.0.6 rc2 on, worked. I put fluent back on, worked. Something weird happened the first time. It isn't as fast as the arduino yet, but when pushing red, then green, then blue it is a strong flickering white. That is fast enough for me. Corey, thanks.

#45 vincent81

vincent81

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationSeattle WA

Posted 16 March 2012 - 01:41 AM

I've been using a lot of WS2801 strips lately for a project . The FastSPI library needs .setDataRate(3) or higher with most strips with more than a few ICs on them. The default data rate for the library only works with very short strips as they are spec'd to work at 2Mhz when chained. Most code samples don't mention this and will just cause your longer strips to flicker.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.