Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.
Photo

LED-Strips with Netduino plus 2

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Bloder4779

Bloder4779

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 March 2015 - 11:21 AM

Hello my name is Alexander and i am new here.

I want to programm a led-stip with my netduino. I know that it works, but i don't know how it works.

If anyone has already done something like this or know how to do it, it would help me a lot.

At the pic you can see which stips i want to use. I have already done some things with the netduino but this is new for, but im not a beginner. 

Thanks for helping.

Attached Files

#2 Nevyn

Nevyn

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1072 posts
  • LocationNorth Yorkshire, UK

Posted 30 March 2015 - 06:47 AM

Hello and welcome Alexander,

There are several varieties of these strips on the market.  Do you know what type of LED are in the strip?  A link to the product on the vendors web site would also help.

Regards,

Mark

To be or not to be = 0xFF

Blogging about Netduino, .NET, STM8S and STM32 and generally waffling on about life

Follow @nevynuk on Twitter

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.