Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.
Photo

Multiplexing using 74HC165 and 74HC595 and Toolbox.NETMF.Hardware

74HC165 74HC595 Toolbox.NETMF.Hardware

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 NitinSontakke

NitinSontakke

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • LocationPune, Maharashtra, India

Posted 24 March 2015 - 04:47 PM

Hello,

While I am a seasoned .NET developer for business applications, writing code for ICs is new area for me.

After a bit of googling, I found the Toolbox, downloaded and installed it (MF version 4.2). However, seems like Ic74HC165Chain class is deprecated and as such code copied from http://10rem.net/blo...th-the-netduino doesn't seem to work anymore.

Furthermore, despite of adding references to appropriate assemblies and adding correct using statements, VS2013 still shows "The type or namespace name 'Ic74HC165' could not be found" error.

Currently, I plan to work with only 1 set of ICs and on success would chain them. No luck getting program complied so i am nowhere near real implementation errors / issues.

I have Netduino Plus 2, MF 4.2 

Any help is hugely appreciated. 

Attached File  TypeNotFound.png   44.29KB   0 downloads

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: 74HC165, 74HC595, Toolbox.NETMF.Hardware

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.