Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.
Photo

Problem Loading Firmware on Netduino Plus 1

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 korgani

korgani

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 04 November 2014 - 07:13 AM

Hi on everyone,

I was facing some issues with MFDeploy and C# Express because it didn't recognize the device via the USB and I decided to fully reset the device the by connecting +3.3V to the metal square below Digital I/O pin 0 while the Netduino is powered up. After that I have connected the netduino plus via usb to my PC and use the SAM-BA ver. 2.13 and COM7 and I getting the error that is at the attached file (I have already use the upgrade procedure via  the TinyBooterDecompressor in order to use Microsoft .NET Micro Framework 4.2). Also I have notice that when I connect the Netduino Plus at the PC the Power Led, Blue LED and the ACT Led is always on.  Please provide me help in order to solve the problem.

Attached Files

#2 Chris Walker

Chris Walker

Secret Labs Staff

• Moderators
  • 7767 posts
  • LocationNew York, NY

Posted 05 November 2014 - 12:38 AM

Hi korgani,

After you erase your board, power it down and plug it back in via USB: does it appear as "AT91..." in Device Manager?

Chris

#3 korgani

korgani

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 05 November 2014 - 06:14 AM

Hi Chris,

Thank you very much for your quick reply. Yes the device is recognized as  "AT91..."  in Device Manager.

#4 korgani

korgani

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 06 November 2014 - 10:32 AM

Hi Chris,

Can you please help me?

Korgani

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.