Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.
Photo

Netduino Plus 2 interfacing with 16 bit DAC

drum brain midi Netduino plus 2 DAC .wav

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 ARice84

ARice84

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 October 2014 - 03:50 PM

Hello All,

I am looking for some guidance on planning my next project.  What I am trying to do is build a "drum brain" that takes a serial input and then plays wave files from the Netduino Plus 2's onboard micro sd.  A separate mcu would send MIDI data to the Netduino telling it to play the stored .wav files.  Many, maybe 10?, audio files may need to be played simultaneously so I will need to be able to  mix the audio samples.

I would like to find a relatively cheap 16 bit DAC to interface with the Netduino to achieve 16 bit 44.1kHz audio playback.  Does anyone know of a suitable DAC or possibly a Netduino tutorial for interfacing to a DAC?  Also any pertinent library's to check out?

Best,

Aaron

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.