Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.
Photo

Bluetooth Module Issues

Bluetooth Netduino Plus

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 gt5193

gt5193

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 07 September 2014 - 12:22 AM

Hey everyone,

So my project simply contains a Netduino Plus Firmware 4.2 and a Bluetooth module. I had some code that was accepting commands from a WP8 app. The Bluetooth would simply receive text from the phone and the code on the Netduino would switch the onboard LED on and off. I added a SainSmart relay for some testing. This is where I ran into a problem.

The Netduino stopped responding to commands. I have the BT module on COM1. In VS 2013 the program will not debug correctly. It exits before I can do anything. The only way to get the Netduino to do anything is right before the program exits I hit the On button on the WP8 app multiple times in a row and then it will turn the LED on. But after that can can't turn it off with the WP8 app. To me it's just really weird. Maybe my BT module is bad or Netduino is Bad? I have tried other COM ports also. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.