Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.
Photo

Is my Netduino2 gone bad ?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 xmen

xmen

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 72 posts

Posted 30 August 2014 - 04:10 AM

I'm keep getting this "The debugging target is not in an initialized state; rebooting..." whenever I try to debug. And sometimes VS 2010 just starts debugging after few tries, sometimes it closes debugging after many tries. First I thought maybe some code taking processor and not letting debugger attached. I removed the whole code. But still same. No code at all. I even flashed Netduino2_Firmware_4.2.2.2.dfu several times as laptop was unable to connect to netduino too.

Is this fixable ?

#2 xmen

xmen

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 72 posts

Posted 30 August 2014 - 08:40 AM

Installed Firmware v4.3.1, still same problem

#3 FourT2

FourT2

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts
  • LocationSeattle, WA

Posted 30 August 2014 - 09:35 AM

I saw a similar issue after updating my netduino plus. Make sure that after you plug in the USB cable, the device is recognized in Windows device manager. If not, update the drivers and go from there (may have to point Windows to specific driver you want to use).

#4 xmen

xmen

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 72 posts

Posted 30 August 2014 - 10:27 AM

I saw a similar issue after updating my netduino plus. Make sure that after you plug in the USB cable, the device is recognized in Windows device manager. If not, update the drivers and go from there (may have to point Windows to specific driver you want to use).

yes windows does recongnise it, updated driver as posted in http://forums.netdui...tching-between-

winusb-and-mfusb-drivers/

Still no success.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.