Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.
Photo

Netduino Plus 1 firmware 4.2 Problem, Help!

netduino firmware 4.2 firmware 42 netduino plus 1

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 mauricio.coelho

mauricio.coelho

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 28 August 2014 - 05:34 PM

Hello, I've done this firmware update by 10 times successfully using 3 netduinos, but recently went to upgrade again and I'm not getting. 

First to give reset the Netduino was detected as "GPS CAM", connected with samba, performed "Boot from Flash" script, then ran "Enable Flash access" script. When sending the "TinyBooterDecompressor.bin" generated the error "do not unlock", reseted again and and tried and every time generated the same error. 

Then I researched the error and after doing the "Enable Flash accessory" command added more step running "Erase all flash" script. Even though I was encouraged to complete the command generated another error and could not erase. 

After these attempts figured it was the windows driver, formatted my machine several times and the error persisted. 

Now, in the formatted machine reseted the Netduino and the device does not recognize as "GPS CAM", tried to install the drivers for windows 8 x64 and does not recognize. 
formatted, reinstalled, and nothing: / 

this happened for 3 netduinos. 

I need help, help!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.