Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.
Photo

STDDfu Tester Windows 8

Best Answer Wernfried, 18 August 2014 - 08:11 AM

For those having a similar problem, I could fix it.

I uesed STDfu Tester version 3.0.2, which had the problem not running on Windows 8. In some other forum (or even here, do not remember), there was the hint to use version 3.0. With this version it works.

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Wernfried

Wernfried

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 17 August 2014 - 03:19 PM

Today I had to (re)Flash my Netduino 2 plus. All worked well with the instruction in forum.

Unfortunately I couldn't run STDfu Tester on my W8-64bit machine. I needed to take a W7 32bit one to get it running.

Is there any known possibility to getting it to work?

#2 Wernfried

Wernfried

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 18 August 2014 - 08:11 AM   Best Answer

For those having a similar problem, I could fix it.

I uesed STDfu Tester version 3.0.2, which had the problem not running on Windows 8. In some other forum (or even here, do not remember), there was the hint to use version 3.0. With this version it works.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.