Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.
Photo

Netduino Plus bricked?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 gt5193

gt5193

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 12 July 2014 - 01:54 AM

So I messed something up while flashing my Netduino Plus. Now the Blue LED is always on. I tried erasing the firmware using MFDeploy but it says it can't communicate with the Netduino. I then put the 3.3V to the erase pad below the Digitial Pin 0. I installed SAM-BA but the program gives an error "Error in startup script" and "Error h_handle returned zero". I am starting to think I bricked my board. Just fyi i am using VS2013 on Windows 8.1 with .net micro framework 4.3 and netduino sdk 4.3.1. Thanks! 

#2 Chris Walker

Chris Walker

Secret Labs Staff

• Moderators
  • 7767 posts
  • LocationNew York, NY

Posted 13 July 2014 - 01:15 AM

Hi gt5193,

Are you using a Netduino Plus 1? If so...what device shows up in Device Manager when you plug in your erased board? Does it show up as an Atmel SAM-BA device? Virtual serial port? Unknown device?

Also: which version of SAM-BA are you running?

Chris

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.